Please, leave feedback on my site! If you would like to help with the project,
by making suggestions or otherwise, or comment on the site, contact me here. Thanks!

If you would like to know more ways you can help, go to the bottom of the page.

Monday, September 7, 2009

First Post in a While. A Lot has Happened.

In the past month, I have finalized my main hardware and their schematics. Now that the planning is done, I can start working on designing the PCB. I will upload my "schematics" and other drawings and things I have later this week. For now I'm in Georgia visiting my grandmother.

My current interest(s) are a diy smd solderer such as a hot plate, toaster oven, or electric griddle. I already have a temperature sensor that I could use for a PID loop temperature controller [if anybody has one of the aforementioned heating objects, I would pay for shipping on a donation].

The other thing I have been looking into is a netbook. It would be much easier to use outside for data logging, video feedback, etc., compared to trying to haul out my normal laptop that is a 'family' computer; in other words, if I have this computer tied up, my mom is left hanging. If I got a netbook, it would be a computer I could dedicate to using for the Guiding Propeller and for long term computer projects. Since many netbooks are $500<, it would also be less of an expense if it was KIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment