Please, leave feedback on my site! If you would like to help with the project,
by making suggestions or otherwise, or comment on the site, contact me here. Thanks!

If you would like to know more ways you can help, go to the bottom of the page.

Friday, July 3, 2009

I got distracted.....

I got distracted yesterday. I wound up spending the majority of my time in front of the TV with an ice pack on my purple-ish foot. When I wasn't doing that I was trying to set up my Google AdSense stuff and checking out Google Analytics.

I think I am going to use the MCP3208 or MCP3204 converter. They are 12bit, 8 and 4 channel ADC's. I'm leaning towards the 3208 because it already has a driver programmed in the Propeller Object Exchange (Obex). Now my only problem is figuring out the difference between all the different versions of the 3208. When I went to check their prices, I found that there are 5 different incarnations of the chip, each with a different suffix and a different price to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment