Please, leave feedback on my site! If you would like to help with the project,
by making suggestions or otherwise, or comment on the site, contact me here. Thanks!

If you would like to know more ways you can help, go to the bottom of the page.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Back and Better Than Ever!

I went on vacation this past week so I wasn't left with much time to research or post. But now that I'm back, I have nearly finished my PCB for the ADC break out board, and I've found my answer to how the IR sensor works when it is mounted at an angle. My holy grail came from here, and I was finally directed there by Chebuzz over on the Paparazzi forums. My equations are:

Pitch=(x+y)/2

Roll=(-x+y)/2

Woohoo! Now to work on the GPS and magnetometer guidance. That's gonna be interesting! Ublox here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment