Please, leave feedback on my site! If you would like to help with the project,
by making suggestions or otherwise, or comment on the site, contact me here. Thanks!

If you would like to know more ways you can help, go to the bottom of the page.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

GPS Board Modifications

I've done more work on the LEA-5H module pcb. I was looking into what parts will be need for the board, specifically for the Open Circuit Detection circuitry. Many of the parts need are extremely small (some around 1mm sq.), so I have decided to opt out of have the OCD. The benefits it would bring are not worth the effort it would take and the risk it would bring to soldering the board.


!!! I forgot to make a blog post when I finished my ADC break out board. It is now completed and you can find it here. Enjoy, and let me know if I need to change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment