Please, leave feedback on my site! If you would like to help with the project,
by making suggestions or otherwise, or comment on the site, contact me here. Thanks!

If you would like to know more ways you can help, go to the bottom of the page.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Parts have been ordered! and sampled.


In this bad picture, you may be able to see that I have ordered my firsts parts.

I bought:

  • a 555 timer, not for this project, for an old kit I have
  • a 7.5dc power adapter for my dev board
  • an IR transmitter kit to play with the programming on the propeller
  • and the Propeller Professional Development board
All this stuff is supposed to arrive on Monday the 24. I also requested a sample of a temperature sensor, the same one that's $6 on the Parallax site, directly from the manufacturer. I saved $6. I'm not sure when it will arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment